Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I Have a Blog :)

Hello, my name is Michelle and I am Learning to Live Lighter. Almost 3 years ago I started out on a mission to lose weight and get healthy.  It hasn't been easy but I managed to hit my goal to lose 50 pounds back in August.  So that was August and it's November, how am I doing now you ask....not at my goal weight anymore is how.  I decided to take a break from working out as hard as I was and eating really healthy so the scale has changed and here I am starting to get back on track again.

I decided to start a blog about my journey of eating healthy, working out and just general everyday challenges of living a healthy lifestyle.  I also want to use this blog to be accountable,  I mean do I want to have to type out that I cheated with a big piece of cake or would I rather write about a great new recipe I tried. I have found there is no manual that tells what happens after you loose 50 pounds but I'm hoping to learn from my mistakes and have a source I can look back on and turn to in tough times.  I hope for this blog to be a motivation for myself and to other who read it. So here I go Learning to Live Lighter :)

2 comments:

  1. yay for starting a blog!

    I look forward to keeping up with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for helping me! I already have sooo many ideas :)

      Delete