Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Shake it!

 
So tonight, I went and did one of my favorite exercises. Trust me, I never thought that you could use favorite and exercise in the same line. However if you are talking about Zumba Fitness, you sure can! I must admit I have been a major workout slacker lately, and frankly debated on going to the class but I am so glad I did! I have totally forgotten how much fun and what a great workout Zumba is. Notice how I said fun, yet another word I never thought would be associated with working out lol. 
 
So you may be asking yourself, What is this Zumba thing she is talking about.  Well Zumba is a global sensation that blends upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow  choreography, for a total-body workout that feels like the ultimate dance party! Seriously you will not even realize an hour has gone by! At first you will not know all the moves, but give it time and you will be shaking it and having a blast in no time!  Best of all it is for anybody, my niece does it, my Mom and 3 Aunts all go. Try I few classes out, its a heart pumping, sweat dripping, good time! You can find a class practically anywhere at www.zumba.com 
 
I totally love it, I just get carried away in the music. Which if you are a fellow Zumba goer you will know whenever you hear a Zumba song on the radio you will never listen to it the same way again. And yes I have broke out in the moves in my car at a stop sign hahaha.  I am so happy I am getting back into my workouts and my healthy eating again, I already feel 10 times better. Its' not easy but....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment